Cleaning your homes can be a dreadful chore. However, here are 7 of our favorite household cleaning products to make cleaning a breeze:
- Scrub Daddy Sponge (starting at $3.99): dubbed one of Shark Tank’s most successful products, the Scrub Daddy is a unique sponge that changes its texture according to its water temperature. It’s soft in warm water and firm in cool water for scrubbing stubborn messes. These sponges have also been lab tested to not hold odors for up to 8 weeks.
- Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray 16 oz. (starting at $4.99): this powerful and concentrated soap is effective at cutting through grease on just about anything (not just your dirty dishes.) It’s also super simple to use – just spray, wash, and rinse.
- O-Cedar EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop & Bucket System (starting at $44.99): this innovative mop has never made mopping easier. The bucket has a foot-activated pedal to wring the microfiber mop head hands-free. It also has a 2-tank bucket system to separate clean and dirty water. And once you’re done mopping, you can toss the mop head into the washer since it’s reusable and machine washable for up to 3 months.
- Sprayway Glass Cleaner 23 oz. (starting at $3.27): this heavy-duty glass cleaner can be used on mirrors, windows, tile, chrome, etc. to effectively remove dirt, grease, and grime – leaving a polished shine and zero streaks on your hard surfaces.
- Swiffer Dusters Heavy Duty Super Extendable Handle Kit – 5 pack (starting at $11.99): Swiffer dusters trap and lock dust in its fluffy fibers. Plus opting for the version with the 6 ft. extender can help you dust hard to reach areas such as ceiling fans and light fixtures.
- Granite Gold Daily Cleaner 24 oz. (starting at $5.98): this streak-free cleaner was created by stone-care experts to help preserve and protect your granite, marble, quartz, and other countertops in your kitchens and bathrooms. It’s a great alternative to other household cleaning products that may damage natural stone surfaces.
- Bar Keeper’s Friend Cleanser 21 oz. (starting at $2.18): this staple cleaner has been around since 1882. It’s a non-abrasive powder that removes stains and cuts through grease. It’s perfect for cleaning kitchen sinks, bathtubs and showers, stainless steel, porcelain, and any more surfaces throughout your homes.