General Questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hannah
    Keymaster

Please feel free to ask any questions about CatchyFreebies here! Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions first in case your question has already been answered:

What do I need to register?
    Please provide us with full name, email address, and a valid postal address and phone number to become a member.

Is this really free?
    Yes, everything from CatchyFreebies is really FREE!

Do I need to pay for postage?
    No. We do not request any payment or credit card information; CatchyFreebies is FREE.

When will I get my samples?
    The majority of samples on CatchyFreebies are mailed by other companies – we share access to the best brand-name deals online with you, but we aren’t always the ones who ship out your samples. As a general rule, please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping and processing for all qualified full registrations. A valid postal address is required.

What kind of samples will I get?
    We have offers for brand-name household products, health, and beauty samples. We also have special CatchyFreebies Member giveaways where you have a chance to win giftcards, sample boxes, year supplies of brand-name products, and more! Giveaway winners are selected randomly while supplies last.

Why haven’t I gotten any samples?
    CatchyFreebies membership guarantees you access to online offers where you can apply to win samples. We cannot guarantee that you will always receive a sample, but if you fully complete the application for any sample offer, samples should be sent out while supplies last.

The only offers for which CatchyFreebies assumes full responsibility are Giveaways. Our Giveaway winners are selected randomly and prizes are sent out while supplies last. We guarantee that winners will receive their samples – you can check out our Winner’s Area on the Community Page to see previous winners with their prizes.

Where can I find your Giveaways?
    Giveaways are promoted through Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date! Members can also see notifications for Giveaways in their Member’s Area and Member’s Emails.

How can I get more samples?
    Check our website and social media for daily deals and offers. Remember to check your email for amazing exclusive offers for our members only!

How do I unsubscribe from your email list?
    There is an unsubscribe button at the bottom of all of our emails which should remove you from the email list. If you are having trouble unsubscribing, please email @catchyfreebies.com“>support@catchyfreebies.com.

Profile photo of Mary Thompson
    Mary Thompson
    Participant

How can I charge my email to marypthompson2010@yahoo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.